Have you noticed what’s so common with those pictures? Easy. They all have the I’s and the me’s. Sorry. ;p
It is so raining in here and in 5 minutes, I’m gonna be home alone. They’re going to some wedding and I’m a lazyhead. It’s raining because there’s a fvcking band here who’s making a huge noise and they’re starting again. Good thing I decided to not go with them because if I did, I would be so wet right now.
&& Just today, my life just got back to normal. Internet all day. Eating gummy worms and bears. Watching movies. Reading a book. Speaking of books, I’m really totally hooked in watching and reading GG. Right now, I’m downloading the episodes in my PSP so that I could watch it anytime I want! ♥
The It Girl is also one great book! Just like GG but Jenny Humphrey’s only in there. She was all like “That’s not what the Old Jenny should do” and those things. Good thing she decided to move into another school. Haha. But Brett and Callie’s driving me crazy. All these boy stuffs.
I ♥ Cecily von Ziegesar for writing such good books!
Anyway, Ate Herah tagged me.
Thank you! 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it!
* I only got my birthmonth ‘cos 12 months is too long. 😛
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
Since everyone’s so busy, I’m gonna tag no one. Sorry, Rules. This is my blog.
… I just took of what they call a Dalai Lama Test. It was recommended to me by Lois. 🙂 && now, I recommend this to you: http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html
My Answers were…
1. Tiger – Pride; Horse- Family; Cow – Career; Sheep – ♥ ; Pig – Money
2. I described a dog as smart which said that it implied my personality.
I described a cat as dirty which said that that would imply my partner’s personality. (Eww.)
I described a rat as a pest. My enemies are like that daw.
I described a coffee as bitter. That is how I interpret sex.
Lastly, the sea which I described as deep. It implied my life.
3. Yellow was Jejo. The person I will never forget.
Orange was Arysse. My true-est friend.
Red was Papa. The one I ♥.
White was Mama. My twin soul. 🙂
Green was Giannina. Someone that I would never forget for the rest of my life.
4. My favorite number is 23. And it will (hopefully) come true on a Saturday.
Thrilling, isn’t it?