Top: Billie, Gilleane and Jessica
Middle: Jamie, I and Katherine
Bottom: Bea and Theresa
With my cousin who was just a child back then and now, I don’t know. ((: Kidding.
Now? The shortest.
I’M KIDDING, ok? (:
Wait.. may ikukwento muna ako. Kasi kanina, I was getting the tagged questions and the directions. Eh di syempre, I was to do the popular copy-and-paste method. Nung icocopy ko na, biglang may lumabas na…
K, seryoso na…
Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions then tag eight people in your list. Then enumerate them all at the end of your post.
1. At what age did/do you wish to marry? When it’s proper & I’ve found the right man.
2. What color do you like most? Orange. (:
3. Have you ever shoplifted? YES! ((= Joke lang! No, of course. ;p
4. What is your greatest fear? Death.
5. Which part of you do you hate the most? The other half of me. ‘Di pa nagpapakita, e.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do? Wala. Nangyari na, eh.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My ♥ed ones.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Save. For the airplane and the mansion! 🙂
9. Which part of you that you love the most? I don’t know. ;p
10. List out three good points of the person who tagged you. Mabait, nagpapatawa & matalino!
11. How do you cope with boredom? Net & TV.
12. What would you choose, money or love? None ‘cos I would want both.
13. Why do you hate the person that you hate? Ma. Yan na tanong ko, ah! (((:
14. What is your ambition? MADAMI.
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Global warming! HAHAHA. Joke. World peace, of course! (:
16. How did you celebrate New Year? With my family and relatives and dogs.
17. What book do you like the most? Any. ‘Wag lang fiction that’s all about history.
18. If your life is a song, what title would best fit it? IRIS. And that’s final.
19. What are you actually looking forward to in the next few months? I’m NOT actually looking forward in going to school. We don’t have boys in there except for the guard and those in Prep B. Anyway, maybe our petition’s going to be approved.
20. What good news did you receive today? Uh. None.
As I’ve said yesterday, I’m going to tell you about my visit to the ophthalmologist.
What he told us was three things…
1. That my grade’s raised to -3.00 from -1.50 but I can still ‘handle’ -2.25.
2. My tears are abnormal. He said that tears should have some oil in it but mine’s clogged. It’s clogged because of some dirt in my eyes. He couldn’t say what those are. So I have to scrub my eye lining with a cotton bud with baby shampoo in it.
3. My grade’s –as he predicted– have the possibility to get higher. And that I should use the computer and TV every thirty minutes.
It’s gonna be hard, I know.